Thursday, May 08, 2008


David Gan is a HIMBO. He is the KING...or rather the QUEEN of Himbos. Did you see him on Fashion Forward? Showing off all his designer suits in that walk-in wardrobe of his. He claims, IN THAT SO ANNOYING VOICE, "all my black suits has to be designer..." Then, shows off his tons of SUPER expensive timepieces and he did say something like, "I can buy all these in ONE DAY" He also has his LV luggages from biggest to smallest. He reminded me so much of a spoilt LITTLE brat. And that's why I'm beginning to hate Fashion Forward. It shows you the life of people with no life. People who wake up in the morning and the first thing they do is head down to the saloon to get their hair done by their personal hairstylist. Quote: "I just can't do my hair by myself!" Bitch...get a real life. Do I sound jealous? Anyway, David-freaking-Gan is someone who is definitely not needed on planet Earth unless he starts styling my hair everyday for FREE.

My fren, HAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT..an ex-classmate/schoolmate of mine just got married last week I think. Of course I wasnt invited. Only the cool malay peeps of TK got invited. Basically probably the netballers and the soccer boys? I dunno..anyhow, here's the photo which i got from Yano.

The name's Iskandar and Amalina...

What do you get when you combine two beautiful people together? U get beautiful babies. So the world will have more beautiful people. And it'll get really depressing for ugly people such as myself...

On a brighter note....I'M GETTING A NEW PHONE BY THIS WEEKEND! But I can't decide between an LG Viewty or the SE K850i Cyber-shot. Heard the Viewty only last for 6hrs. So that by itself is making me side the K850i.

So it's either this phone...
Or this phone...
Skali I buy this phone...
The above phone is the SE W960i. They say this phone beats the iPhone silly. WOW...only prob is...not enuf money to purchase this even with the govt's rebates.

BTW....I'M DONE WITH EXAMS FOR LIFE!!!! K bye...wanna sleep

And then I shut up @ 5/08/2008 12:33:00 AM
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Upcoming Gigs and Concerts



The Freak

Photobucket

Photobucket

Name: Gurlstrange
Email: nohandphone@gmail.com
MSN: Instead why not follow me on Twitter? :)
Mini Bio:U wanna noe a lil' something abt me? Well, I'm a girl.

50% Chinese + 50% Malay =
100% freak

Paranoid, pessimistic girl with near zero self-esteem. Works in the digital media arena in a country so fond of traditional media. Wished she could sing like Christina, danced like Ciara, play the guitar like Steve Vai, play the trumpet like Louis Armstrong and play the drums like Mike Portnoy. Collects Tamagotchi and finds nothing wrong with it because it makes her happy.

::MORE About Me::
Blood Type: AB+(RARE blood. I think I shud start donating my blood in case I need it in the future
Nicknames: Tweety(can u believe my frens?)

WHAT!? Can't hear you!



Join me on Friendster!

Join me on IMVU! I'm Guest_Gurlstrange!

Interest

[Mental]
TV: Whose Line is it Anyway?|Desperate Housewives|Ugly Betty|America's Next Top Model|Spongebob Squarepants|Punk'D|Ellen Degeneres|Heroes
Movie: CHICAGO|Pirates of the Caribbean|Transformers|The Green Mile|Sweener Todd
Books: Neil Gaiman - Neverwhere
Tom Savage - Valentine
Music: Anything goes..rock,classical,hip-hop,R&B..
Game: Baldur's Gate 2| Diner Dash| Granado Espada
Food: There's too many food I love!
Drink: Too many to list lah deh
Character: Emily Strange|Spongebob!

Detests

I hate you... I hate me too

TIME


Flash Clocks Gallery

Blog Highlights

2008

China girl rolled her eyes at me!?

David Gan the Himbo

Singapore's RETARDED

The shredding machine

TK Band's LOST. Deyi's win. My thoughts...

My last day of school FOREVER

Sleeping: A graphic representation


Knock, Knock! Who's there?
Now GET LOST!

Photobucket

My OLD online diary ::
Emily Strange ::
Meridian JC ::
MJC 03A202 ::
Tanjong Katong Sec ::
TK Band - Join The Black Parade ::
Sarah - Batch of 2010 ::
Liyana! ::
Emma! ::
Ee Ling! ::
Chen Chen! ::
Gloria! ::
Junyang! ::
Dawn! ::
Shan Shan! ::
Wahidah! ::
Wahidah's lastest blog! ::
Eddy! ::
Firli! ::
Zatty!! ::
Jocelyn! ::
Fallo! ::
Shad! ::
Ghani! ::
Rohai! ::
Fizah! ::
Sabrina! ::
Charmiane! ::
Yunling! ::
Wei Ee! ::
Fauzan aka Muscleman! ::
Ana! ::
Shaf! ::
Mogi! ::
Azri! ::
Farhan! ::
Israk! ::
Mas! ::
Ifran! ::
Khairi! ::
Dudd aka Alif! ::
Fahira! ::
Ashri! ::
Tya! ::
Asraf aka My "Twin"! ::

It's getting old dude...

> December 2003
> January 2004
> February 2004
> March 2004
> April 2004
> May 2004
> June 2004
> July 2004
> August 2004
> September 2004
> October 2004
> November 2004
> December 2004
> January 2005
> February 2005
> March 2005
> April 2005
> May 2005
> June 2005
> November 2005
> December 2005
> April 2006
> June 2006
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> September 2009

I would like to thank

Designer: Nura - Ma - Lina
Nura - Ma - Lina's blog
Adobe Photoshop
Photo Impression
Deviantart Brushes
Photobucket
Blogger
Wish List. Any corporate sponsors? I'm needy

By 2008

A cool job
iPhone
Canon Digicam

By 2009

New PC set

By 2010

Canon Camcorder
Mini Cooper/Honda Accord Sedan

And counting...