Friday, August 08, 2008


LEMME SAVE THIS CONVERSATION FROM THE TAGBOARD

7 Aug 08, 20:19
fgsgsfd: sfdgsdfdg

7 Aug 08, 20:23
ex-band member: i think YOU need to wake up, you oldie wannabe. Instead of insulting, why dont you come over and help, which you didn't - at all . if you're too busy, then don't even bother to comment on us .

7 Aug 08, 21:35
Faizah: my tagboard always so drama...

7 Aug 08, 22:00
Faizah: If u'r really an ex-member, den u shud noe why some of us come back but dun help. It's AWKWARD. But at least da sch has encouraged us, so things may change.

7 Aug 08, 22:00
Faizah: It is not an insult. It's an opinion. My fondness for TK Band has not changed one bit. I just hope it's not wrong for ex-members to ask for humility from SOME, i repeat, SOME current members.

7 Aug 08, 22:02
Faizah: And lastly, I dunno wat you are pissed off abt. My post wasnt one-sided. I just showed my concerns as well as hope for their future. So relax dude/dudette...its not nice to see 2 ex members fight.

7 Aug 08, 23:05
Ash to "ex-band member": Hi! To be honest im quite ashamed if you really are who you claim to be(extkband member). Personal attacks like oldie wannabe(which i dont get) gets you nowhere except on other ppls nerves so you shou

7 Aug 08, 23:07
Ash to "ex-band member": d mind what you say. anw about us coming over and helping, we have to respect the current commitee and not insist on barging into their business!we help in WAYS that we CAN.

7 Aug 08, 23:19
Ash to "ex-band member": If you cannot see that faizah meant the best for tkband then i say balls to you..

7 Aug 08, 23:49
char to "ex-band member": i am also quite embarrassed that our own ppl attk own ppl ar. what did the school teach u ar? as for the fact we do not help out, we have our own responsilbilities and we do MAKE it an effort to go down once in a while to see how the band has progressed. if that ain't good ENOUGH for u, then i wonder what is??

8 Aug 08, 00:30
CZ: if "ex-band member" is older than me, no comments. if otherwise, i would like to voice out n emphasize that many of us have our own responsibilities, especially if you're in the workforce. to be cont

8 Aug 08, 00:44
CZ: for me now, it definitely ain't easy spending free time wisely. n i dun expect most of the other full-time working life to be better. hopefully u realise something about that.

8 Aug 08, 15:34
Peace: hi there ! im a alumni from other band, this kinda fights do happen in my band as well. So yeah, regardless ex-member who are free or not free to help out, we mean well to our dearest band. peace !

8 Aug 08, 17:27
Click : August 5 post. One of your junior's views.

9 Aug 08, 00:28
Faizah: If you guys misinterpret my words AGAIN, I will not bother to retaliate. It's not my business anymore. I have a life.

9 Aug 08, 00:40
Fai: I dunno watz wif kids nowadays. They tink they noe everything. Seriously faizah meant well. I tink every1 got tt cept for one particular idiotic brat. So i say if u dun understand please make an effort to find out instead of embarrassing urself like a total low life punk. And yes btw I was from TK so i noe wtf i'm talking abt.

Basically if "ex-band member" is really an ex-band member, den there you go. Those are the OTHER ex-band members opinions. And if you are helping with the band den good for you! I suppose you feel different from the REST OF US who don't appear to help?

On the other hand, if you PRETEND to be an ex-band member, then all I have to say is, wait till you REALLY become one. Then, you will understand what we all mean. I don't blame you because you are still young and clueless.

I just cannot believe you bothered to pick a fight with me. Fighting with another one of your own. It's embarassing.

And then I shut up @ 8/08/2008 11:16:00 AM
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Upcoming Gigs and Concerts



The Freak

Photobucket

Photobucket

Name: Gurlstrange
Email: nohandphone@gmail.com
MSN: Instead why not follow me on Twitter? :)
Mini Bio:U wanna noe a lil' something abt me? Well, I'm a girl.

50% Chinese + 50% Malay =
100% freak

Paranoid, pessimistic girl with near zero self-esteem. Works in the digital media arena in a country so fond of traditional media. Wished she could sing like Christina, danced like Ciara, play the guitar like Steve Vai, play the trumpet like Louis Armstrong and play the drums like Mike Portnoy. Collects Tamagotchi and finds nothing wrong with it because it makes her happy.

::MORE About Me::
Blood Type: AB+(RARE blood. I think I shud start donating my blood in case I need it in the future
Nicknames: Tweety(can u believe my frens?)

WHAT!? Can't hear you!



Join me on Friendster!

Join me on IMVU! I'm Guest_Gurlstrange!

Interest

[Mental]
TV: Whose Line is it Anyway?|Desperate Housewives|Ugly Betty|America's Next Top Model|Spongebob Squarepants|Punk'D|Ellen Degeneres|Heroes
Movie: CHICAGO|Pirates of the Caribbean|Transformers|The Green Mile|Sweener Todd
Books: Neil Gaiman - Neverwhere
Tom Savage - Valentine
Music: Anything goes..rock,classical,hip-hop,R&B..
Game: Baldur's Gate 2| Diner Dash| Granado Espada
Food: There's too many food I love!
Drink: Too many to list lah deh
Character: Emily Strange|Spongebob!

Detests

I hate you... I hate me too

TIME


Flash Clocks Gallery

Blog Highlights

2008

China girl rolled her eyes at me!?

David Gan the Himbo

Singapore's RETARDED

The shredding machine

TK Band's LOST. Deyi's win. My thoughts...

My last day of school FOREVER

Sleeping: A graphic representation


Knock, Knock! Who's there?
Now GET LOST!

Photobucket

My OLD online diary ::
Emily Strange ::
Meridian JC ::
MJC 03A202 ::
Tanjong Katong Sec ::
TK Band - Join The Black Parade ::
Sarah - Batch of 2010 ::
Liyana! ::
Emma! ::
Ee Ling! ::
Chen Chen! ::
Gloria! ::
Junyang! ::
Dawn! ::
Shan Shan! ::
Wahidah! ::
Wahidah's lastest blog! ::
Eddy! ::
Firli! ::
Zatty!! ::
Jocelyn! ::
Fallo! ::
Shad! ::
Ghani! ::
Rohai! ::
Fizah! ::
Sabrina! ::
Charmiane! ::
Yunling! ::
Wei Ee! ::
Fauzan aka Muscleman! ::
Ana! ::
Shaf! ::
Mogi! ::
Azri! ::
Farhan! ::
Israk! ::
Mas! ::
Ifran! ::
Khairi! ::
Dudd aka Alif! ::
Fahira! ::
Ashri! ::
Tya! ::
Asraf aka My "Twin"! ::

It's getting old dude...

> December 2003
> January 2004
> February 2004
> March 2004
> April 2004
> May 2004
> June 2004
> July 2004
> August 2004
> September 2004
> October 2004
> November 2004
> December 2004
> January 2005
> February 2005
> March 2005
> April 2005
> May 2005
> June 2005
> November 2005
> December 2005
> April 2006
> June 2006
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> September 2009

I would like to thank

Designer: Nura - Ma - Lina
Nura - Ma - Lina's blog
Adobe Photoshop
Photo Impression
Deviantart Brushes
Photobucket
Blogger
Wish List. Any corporate sponsors? I'm needy

By 2008

A cool job
iPhone
Canon Digicam

By 2009

New PC set

By 2010

Canon Camcorder
Mini Cooper/Honda Accord Sedan

And counting...